Last Modified: 1 September 2020
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY CONTEMPLATED FOR SPECIFIC NON-EMERGENT MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 995 IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE ALSO REFER TO OUR TELEHEALTH CONSENT POLICY, WHICH IS TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THESE TERMS
Even though you may have arrived to the Platform through a website or mobile application operated or controlled by a third party, including by an affiliate of Ease, you understand and agree that these Terms are entered into between you and Ease. You also understand and agree that the Platform and any services provided through these Terms, except the Health Care Services described herein, are provided by Ease or an Ease subsidiary.
You accept and acknowledge that Ease is not, and has not at any point represented itself as, a licensed clinic or a licensed pharmacy. You accept and acknowledge that Ease does not provide pharmacy services or clinical services and that its activities are restricted to the coordination of clinical and pharmacy and other healthcare services provided by licensed third party healthcare institutions on your behalf in order to improve your healthcare experience.
Modification of The Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to amend these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without penalty or liability to you or any third party. You should check the Terms from time to time when you use the Platform to determine if any changes have been made. You can determine when the Terms were last revised by referring to the “Last Modified” notation above. If you use the Platform after the amended Terms have been posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms. If any of the provisions of these Terms are not acceptable to you, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Platform.
Description of Ease
You understand and agree that the Platform is intended to facilitate the following services (the “Services”):
(a) the development and gathering of health care records and information with retention of the same for use in medical provider encounters and communications;
(b) administrative support in connection with scheduling and payment for Health Care Services;
(c) administrative support in connection with coordinating optional fulfilment and payment for diagnostic testing and prescription medications ordered or prescribed by medical providers performing Health Care Services; and
(d) telecommunications and technology support for using the Platform as a means of direct access to medical providers provided by affiliated professional entities for communication, consultations, assessments, and treatment by such medical providers.
You understand that the Platform gathers unique information from you to enable an affiliated medical provider through the Health Care Services to determine whether a prescription or a diagnostic test is indicated and appropriate for you, including applicable health information (such as your past and present health conditions, medications, and blood pressure), diagnostic tests, as applicable, and personal information (such as your name, location and demographic information) (collectively, “Your Information”). You further understand and agree that after reviewing Your Information, the medical provider, in his or her independent professional judgment, will determine whether to prescribe you medication, other treatment, or, alternatively, recommend that you consult with alternative clinical resources (the “Health Care Services”).
You give us consent to send and disclose to the affiliated professional entities and their medical providers all Your Information so that you may receive Health Care Services. Further, you consent to our delivery of Your Information to Ease affiliated and unaffiliated pharmacies, laboratories, and other diagnostic testing companies as part of coordinating desired fulfilment and payment for diagnostic testing, prescription medications, and medical devices recommended as part of the Health Care Services.
All medical providers who deliver Health Care Services through the Platform are: (i) independent professionals contracted or employed with affiliated professional entities that coordinate with Ease, and (ii) solely responsible for such Health Care Services provided to you. Ease does not provide any Health Care Services through the Platform and is not licensed to practice medicine. Ease does not control or interfere with the provision of Health Care Services by the medical providers and affiliated professional entities, each of whom is independent and solely responsible for the Health Care Services provided to you. Therefore, you understand and agree that Ease is not responsible for Health Care Services, or your use of any Health Care Services, provided by a medical provider or affiliated professional entity, including any personal injury or property damage.
You understand and agree that by using the Platform, you give Ease your consent to collect, handle and purchase prescription medications on your behalf as your representative. In particular, you understand and agree that Ease is not a licensed clinic or pharmacy, and that Ease does not prescribe, sell, store or dispense any medication.
In addition, you understand and agree that prescription medications obtained through Ease are prescribed by independent healthcare professionals and purchased by Ease from retail pharmacies on your behalf. You understand and acknowledge that by obtaining medications through Ease, you are purchasing such prescription medications from the retail pharmacies from which such medications are dispensed, and not from Ease, and that Ease acts solely as your representative with respect to the collection, handling and delivery of such prescription medications.
Modification of The Terms
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
- You live in Singapore and in an area where the Services are available.
- You must have compatible computing and/or mobile devices, access to the Internet, and certain necessary software in order to use the Platform. Fees and charges may apply to your use of the mobile services and to the Internet.
The Services are currently available only to individuals located in Singapore.
Registration, User Accounts, and User Data
Although certain parts of the Platform are accessible by any individual, you are obligated to register with Ease in order to access the Services. The Services are available only to users who have registered with Ease and to other persons affiliated with Ease who have been granted accounts with usernames and passwords. The Platform may not be accessible at any time, for any period, or for any reason, and Ease will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Upon registration of an account, the Platform may contain forms or fields that allow you to enter, submit or transmit to Ease user information or data (“User Data”) on or through the Platform. You understand and agree that any User Data provided by you on or through the Platform may be used, copied or displayed by Ease, Ease may create derivative works of any such data, and Ease may provide such data to our service providers, our successors and assigns, and medical providers and their affiliated professional entities, in performance of the Services.
You grant Ease, our service providers, our successors and assigns, and medical providers and their affiliated professional entities, the fully transferable and sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, analyze, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any User Data you submit on or through the Platform for the purposes of providing the Services to you; conducting research or analyses of such data; and designing, developing, implementing, modifying and/or improving new, current or future features, products and services of Ease using such data.
Your Reponsibilities and Acknowledgement
- All Your Information provided through the Platform is accurate, complete and correct, and you will accurately maintain and update any of Your Information that you have provided to Ease.
- Your permission to use the Platform is personal (the Platform will be used only by you), and your identification information is accurate and truthful. You agree to keep confidential your username and password and that you will exit from your account at the end of each session. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- You are responsible for changing your password promptly if you think it has been compromised. You may not transfer or share your password with anyone, or create more than one account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- You agree to immediately notify Ease of any unauthorized use of your username, password or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Services by emailing Ease at email@example.com
- You may be asked to provide additional information to Ease, its affiliated professional entities, or applicable medical provider(s) for the purpose of providing Health Care Services or fulfilling a prescription. You may elect to withhold requested information; however, if you do so, you may not use the Platform or any other related services.
- You understand and agree that provision of Health Care Services through the Platform depends on the completeness and accuracy of Your Information. Ease is unable to verify all of Your Information. Therefore, Ease is not responsible for any consequences if Your Information is inaccurate or incomplete. If Your Information is inaccurate, incomplete, or not maintained, or Ease has reasonable grounds to suspect as much, Ease has the right to suspend or terminate your account and your use of the Services. In addition, Ease may take any and all actions it deems necessary or reasonable to maintain the security of the Platform, Services and your Secure User account.
As applicable, you designate Ease as your designated representative to pick up, process, handle and submit your prescription to a dispensing pharmacy and send your prescription and medication to you at your designated address.
Restrictions on Use
- Use or attempt to use the Platform or the Services for any other person than yourself;
- Access or use the Platform in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any third party, or that violates any applicable local, state or federal law or regulation, or is prohibited by these Terms;
- “Jailbreak” your mobile operating system. The Platform is intended for use only on a mobile phone that runs an unmodified manufacturer-approved operating system. Using the Platform on a mobile phone with a modified operating system may undermine security features that are intended to protect your protected health information from unauthorized or unintended disclosure. You may compromise your protected health information if you use the Platform on a mobile phone that has been modified. Use of the Platform on a mobile phone with a modified operating system is a material breach of these Terms;
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Platform or related materials in any way;
- Use or access the Platform to create or develop competing products or services or for any other purpose that is to Ease’s detriment or commercial disadvantage;
- Take any action or use the Platform in any manner which could damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, overburden, interfere with, or otherwise impede or harm in any manner our Platform or any content, in whole or in part;
- Disrupt, interfere with, violate the security of, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Platform or any computer network;
- Bypass, breach, avoid, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any security device, protection, or technological measure implemented by Ease or any of our service providers to protect our Platform;
- Input, upload, transmit, distribute, or otherwise run or propagate any virus, application, Trojan horse, or any other harmful computer code that could damage or alter a computer, portable device, computer network, communication network, data, or our Platform, or any other system, device, or property;
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks, specifications, warranties, or disclaimers, or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from our Platform or any content made available to you on or through our Platform;
- Use any manual process or automated device to monitor or copy any content made available on or through our Platform for any unauthorized purpose except as permitted in Section XIV;
- Copy, duplicate, download, store in a retrieval system, publish, transmit or otherwise reproduce, transfer, distribute, store, disseminate, aggregate, use as a component of or as the basis for a database or otherwise use in any form or by any means any data, text, reports, or other materials related to Ease or third-party content from the Platform; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
License and Use
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Ease grants you a personal, limited, revocable, nonexclusive, and nontransferable license to view, download, access, and use the Platform and its content, solely for your personal and non-commercial use. No other right, title, or interest in or to the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Ease or its licensors. You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any such content for commercial use.
Disclaimer; Limited Health Care Services
The Platform is structured for use specific to certain health care services and is not, and should not, be considered, or used as comprehensive medical advice, care, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding general personal health, medical conditions, or drugs or medications, and before commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment, drug or medication.
- Electronic transmission of medical records, photo images, personal health information, or other data between a patient and a medical provider or nurse;
- Interactions between a patient and medical provider via audio, video, and/or asynchronous data communications; and
- Use of output data from medical devices, sound, and video files.
- By registering as a Secure User and accessing the Health Care Services, you acknowledge and agree to this Telehealth Consent and a record of such acknowledgement will be retained in the medical record of the medical provider and professional entity providing such Health Care Services.
When you submit Your Information for Health Care Services, you agree to pay all fees due. You will see a prompt for your payment details, such as your credit card information and any promotional codes you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your request, you authorize us, our affiliates, or our third-party payment processors to charge the amount due. Medical consult fees are not subject to or eligible for a refund. We cannot accept returns of prescription products for reuse or resale, and all sales are final. However, if you believe we have made an error in the filling of your prescription, please message us through your Ease account.
You understand and agree that you are responsible for all fees due to receive the Services, including any fees charged by the medical providers and affiliated professional entities and any applicable co-insurance or co-pay amounts. Amounts collected by Ease will include fees charged by medical providers for Health Care Services. In the event that your credit card expires or Ease, our affiliates, or our third-party payment processors are unable to process your payment, you may receive notice for you to provide an alternative payment method. Ease and/or the medical provider(s) have no obligation to provide any Services unless and until full payment has been received and/or verified. Please note that professional services delivered as part of the Health Care Services are not likely to be covered by any government health care payors, and, as such, you understand that no such claims will be submitted by Ease or our affiliates for coverage of the professional services.
As between Ease and you, Ease is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Platform and its content, features and functionality (including, without limitation, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, selection, arrangement and look and feel), and all intellectual property rights therein, and any suggestions, ideas or other feedback provided by you. Any copy, modification, revision, enhancement, adaptation, translation, or derivative work of the Platform shall be owned solely and exclusively by Ease or its licensors, including all intellectual property rights therein. You have permission to use the Platform solely for your personal and non-commercial use on the condition that you comply with these Terms. No other right, title or interest in or to the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us or our affiliates.
Certain names, logos, and other materials displayed in and through the Platform may constitute trademarks, trade names, services marks or logos (“Trademarks”) of Ease or its affiliates. You are not authorized to use any such Trademarks without the express written permission of Ease or its affiliates. Ownership of all such Trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or our affiliates.
Links to Third-Party Hyperlinks and Websites
The Platform may contain hyperlinks or references to other websites (“Linked Sites”) operated by third parties. The Linked Sites may not be under our control; therefore, we are not responsible for the information, products or services described thereon, or for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are providing these Linked Sites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply endorsement of the Linked Site or any association with its operators. Your use of these Linked Sites is at your own risk, and we are not liable to you in any way, either directly or indirectly, for any content, errors, damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on information contained in or provided to Linked Sites.
You may have arrived to the Platform through a Linked Site, including a Linked Site controlled by a parent, subsidiary or affiliate of Ease. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for the information, products or services described on those Linked Sites and only these Terms will apply to your use of or access to the Platform.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EASE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “RELATED PERSONS”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR MALWARE, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING OR SPEED OF DELIVERY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER EASE NOR ITS RELATED PERSONS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE PLATFORM. FURTHERMORE, EASE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR, DEFECT, LOSS, DELAY IN OPERATION, CORRUPTION, CYBER ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, MALWARE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND EASE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE PHONE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, NEITHER EASE NOR ITS RELATED PERSONS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER OR MOBILE PHONE DAMAGE, OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, INCLUDING DEATH, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCESS, USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM. THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF EASE OR RELATED PERSONS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SUBJECT TO THIS SECTION, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF EASE AND ITS RELATED PERSONS FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED SINGAPORE DOLLARS (SGD 100.00). NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OR MAY PLACE LIMITATIONS ON OUR ABILITY TO LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Ease and any of its Related Persons, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to: (i) any breach by you of these Terms, (ii) your use of material or features available on the Platform in an unauthorized manner, and/or (iii) a violation by you of any and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Modifications to The Platform
Ease reserves the right at any time and for any reason to modify, or temporarily or permanently discontinue, the Platform, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Ease shall not be liable to you and to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Platform.
Suspension and Termination Rights
The Terms will remain in full force and effect as long as you continue to access or use the Platform. You may terminate the Terms at any time by discontinuing use of the Platform. Your permission to use the Platform automatically terminates if you violate these Terms.
We may terminate or suspend any of the rights granted by these Terms and your access to our Platform with or without prior notice, at any time, and for any reason. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms for any reason whatsoever: Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification; Governing Law, Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver; and Miscellaneous.
Subject to applicable law, Ease reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Platform pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After any termination, Ease will have no further obligation to provide the Services, except to the extent we are obligated to provide you access to your health records or required to provide you with continuing care under our applicable legal, ethical and professional obligations to you.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Arbitration; Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU AND EASE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM EASE.
Governing Law. The Platform is controlled and operated by us from Singapore and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of Singapore. These Terms will be governed by Singapore law without regard to conflicts of law principles.
Arbitration Agreement. You and Ease agree that all claims and disputes relating in any way to your use of our Platform, or arising out of or in connection with these Terms, shall be resolved by binding arbitration, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, on an individual basis, except for disputes which can be resolved in small claims court, any dispute in which either party seeks equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents, or any dispute already pending at the time you first agree to these Terms. You also agree that any arbitration will take place in Singapore.
No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions, or Representative Actions. YOU AND EASE AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS AND DISPUTES OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE BROUGHT AS A CLASS OR OTHER TYPE OF REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF ARBITRATION, OR ON BEHALF OF ANY INDIVIDUAL OR OTHER GROUP. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND EASE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S) OR DISPUTE. ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER EASE USERS.
Arbitration Rules. Any arbitration between you and Ease will be initiated through the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) and will be governed by the SIAC Rules. The SIAC Rules and filing forms are available at http://www.siac.org.sg/our-rules.
The Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Headings are for reference only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to any failure by you or others to comply with these Terms does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar failures. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent, and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
Copyright Infringement Claims
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right being infringed;
- An identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the content or material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our Platform;
- Information sufficient for Ease to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the content or material of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
If you have any questions or concerns, please us the contact form below, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question for us? Fill in the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.